Our Hygienist, your ally for more than just a cleaning!
Book a cleaning appointment with Alinda and stand a chance to win a Teeth Whitening worth R1 495.00.
If you take good care of your teeth, you’ll probably spend less time in our practice getting fillings and more time with our hygienist. And even though most patients usually refer to this time as a cleaning, it’s important you realize that oral hygiene appointments routinely include the following preventive services.
- screening for oral cancer;
- applying fluoride and pit and fissure sealants;
- cleaning and scaling teeth to remove plaque, tartar, and surface stains;
- polishing teeth and restorations.
- teeth whitening
Hygienists are also responsible for relaying educational information…
- brushing and flossing instruction;
- explanations of dental treatments, and
- answers questions about future treatment such as orthodontics and periodontal therapy.
So there’s no such thing as just a cleaning. And remember… no matter how much we can do for your teeth, the most important part is what you do for your teeth at home. Hygiene services begin in our practice, but they must always be followed by proper and regular brushing and flossing, and a healthy eating regimen.
If you need some home care tips, ask Alinda, our hygienist at your next appointment.
Remember to Book a cleaning appointment with Alinda and stand a chance to win a Teeth Whitening worth R1 495.00.
If you refer a friend your chances are even better to win.
The lucky draw will be on April 30th 2012, so make sure that you book that appointment asap at 012 653 4119.
PS. Remember to mention the lucky draw when you book and the person’s details that referred you