What you choose to place a high value on says quite a bit about you. For example, if you treasure your health and well-being and that of your family, that tells the world that quality of real life matters to you. An improved quality of life brings each of us a greater sense of self-confidence and mastery of our environment. And nothing says self-confidence and mastery like a healthy and beautiful smile.
Here are some smile flaws we’re often asked about. Many of the popular solutions we’ve suggested take only one or two visits without surgery and without anaesthetic.
- Chipped or cracked teeth? Tooth-like materials can be bonded to your enamel so no one will ever notice.
- Discoloured teeth? Supervised professional teeth whitening can brighten your teeth. Versatile bonding and veneers can camouflage and whiten.
- Gaps in your teeth? Bonding or porcelain veneers can reduce unwanted spaces without braces.
- Crooked, crowded, or protruding teeth? Teeth with very wide gaps? Orthodontics can bring them back in line – in no time.
- Worn – down teeth and ageing restorations? Beautiful natural-looking inlays and onlays, crowns, bonding, and veneers can whiten, re-contour, strengthen, and restore symmetry to your smiling face!
Some things are too precious not to value. Your beautiful smile is proof that you have chosen to become the best that you can be!