Research has shown that for most people your smile outranks your eyes, hair, and body as your most attractive feature. Being human yourself, it’s probably also the first thing you notice – or avoid – when you look in the mirror or photos of yourself.
Here are questions to help you decide how much you like what you see. After all, who knows better than you how your smile has affected your happiness and success so far.
- Are you totally happy with the way your teeth and smile look?
- Do you try not to smile in front of others, especially people you don’t know?
- Do you habitually hide your smile with your lips or your hands?
- Do you avoid smiling for a camera?
- Would you like a smile that makes you feel proud and confident?
- What would you like to change about your smile?
There is no need to be embarrassed visiting us, for that is what we are here for. Once you’ve decided to improve your smile, our dental team will help you explore your aesthetic options like teeth whitening, veneers, crowns and implants. We look forward to helping you pass your smile test with flying colours.