Colgate has created a very ingenious advertising campaign to promote their dental floss, but before I explain to you the main detail of these images, I will let you appreciate them quietly…
Alright, now that you had time to quietly observe the images: in the first one you will now notice that she has one finger too many in her hand, in the second one a phantom arm is floating there, and in the third one the man has only one ear…
The campaign attained its purpose, because it proved that food remains on your teeth draw more attention than the physical defect…
This could be your time to gain entry into that luminous league whose smiles spark up every room they enter.
If you have questions about safe, quick, and predictable professionally supervised whitening, or other popular treatments that can rally your smile, look no further!
It is a process that removes stains and discolouration to brighten your teeth enamel. After childhood, most people can benefit because their teeth tend to darken and yellow, pariculary if they…
- drink coffe, tea, or red wine
- have experienced a root canal procedure
- chew or smoke tobacco
- take certain medications experience natural ageing
What are the benifits to me?
- Teeth that have brightened up to a few shades
- greater self-confidence in social and business settings
- improved appearance
- the freedom to smile more often
Why should I get supervised teeth whitening?
- Whithout supervision, ingredients found in some off-the-shelf kits could injure your gums and other soft tissue in the mouth and throat. or make you ill if ingested.
- Unless appropriate for your teeth enamel and degree of staining, results are unpredictable.
We make absolutely certain that the whitening ingredients and the system we prescribe for you suit your individual teeth and gums, smile goals, and budget!
For other popular treatments that can rally your smile, remeber to visit our website by clicking here.
Dr Emil Jansen
012 653 4119