012 653 4119
Offer expires December 31st, 2012.
General Tips for a Brighter Smile
The best way to remove surface stains is to start with a professional cleaning at the dentist’s office. Once you’ve got a clean slate, you can maintain your brighter smile by:
- Brushing and flossing daily. Regular dental care will remove plaque before it can accumulate and attract stains.
- Getting teeth professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Tartar buildup tends to stain easily and is very noticeable.
- Not smoking. Smoking is a major cause of yellow stains on the teeth. It can also damage your gums.
- Carefully choosing your beverages. Coffee, tea and cola are prime culprits. Limit your consumption to one or two servings per day and brush immediately afterwards.
- Using a straw. Sip cola, juice and iced tea through a straw to reduce contact with your teeth.
Dr Emil Jansen